- Everything needs to be learnt
- How learning and memories are “written”
- The two critical moments of learning and change
- PROCESSES AND PRACTICAL TIPS
- 1. Using emotion and physical activation
- 2. It’s a recent memory…how to intervene?
- 3. The best reward…is not a reward
- 4. Post-learning rest (and more)
- 5. Using correlated stimuli during sleep (or relaxation, meditation, hypnosis)
- 6. Rewriting/reimagining stories
- 7. What else can you do right away?
- Coming soon…
- A short overview
- Visit our web tool
- Non-conscious is not subconscious
- Primary level intervention: how and why?
- Difference between "words" and "images” modes
- Selecting themes and stimuli
- Basic process 1: returning to physiology
- Basic process 2: contextualising reality-response
- COMING SOON...